Relax at the pool or at your patio on this 100% solid Plantation grown Teak hardwood chaise lounge with arms. Choose from available fabrics for a cushion covered in fade- and mildew-resistant Sunbrella fabric. Enjoy yourself with the comfort of this Universal Teak Chaise Lounge.
- Sunbrella® cushion covers provide unmatched fade, moisture and mildew resistance, and can be easily unzipped for cleaning.
- Because the wood is reclaimed, it has already been aged and dried so there is no need for an additional step to control moisture.
- Plush, overstuffed cushions are made from quick-drying polyurethane foam wrapped in moisture and mildew-eliminating Dacron fibers.
- Hardware is zinc-coated steel that has been plated in brass. The zinc helps minimize corrosion, steel was chosen for strength and brass for its luster.
- A wire wheel is used to distress the reclaimed wood to enhance the grain and provide a rustic finish.
- You may choose to allow your natural wood/teak to weather to a beautiful silver-gray patina or treat it with an oil or sealer specifically made for natural wood/teak twice a year to preserve the natural wood/teak's golden finish.
- Natural wood/teak may be cleaned using a wood cleaner, or lightly sanded with 600 (or higher) grit sandpaper.
- Leave your natural wood/teak products outside year-round (under a furniture cover when not in use) or store in a COOL, DRY place during the winter to preserve the wood's moisture.
- This line of Teak is part of a replenished forestry program, where a new tree is planted for each one that is harvested.
- Our Plantation Teak is oven- or air-dried for moisture control.
77" x 28" x 13"