The Lancaster Reclaimed Teak Coffee Table from Forever Patio is a great centerpiece to add to a loveseat or sofa set. Made of naturally weather-resistant hardwood that has been reclaimed from old structures such as barns, houses, and flooring. It has already been aged and dried and can be maintained to preserve the warm look as shown, or allowed to weather naturally to a beautiful silvery gray patina. Either way, it is a strikingly attractive and functional alternative that coordinates fabulously with the Carlisle woven pieces.
- Reclaimed Teak products contain wood that has been reclaimed from old structures including barns, houses or flooring.
- Because the wood is reclaimed, it has already been aged and dried so there is no need for an additional step to control moisture.
- Hardware is zinc-coated steel that has been plated in brass. The zinc helps minimize corrosin, steel was chosen for strength and brass for its luster.
- Plugs in the planks due to nail holes or age are NORMAL and considered to add to the character of the reclaimed teak product.
- A wire wheel is used to distress the reclaimed wood to enhance the grain and provide a restic finish.
- Natural wood/teak may be cleaned using a wood cleaner, or lightly sanded with 600 (or higher) grit sandpaper.
- Leave your natural wood/teak products outside year-round (under a furniture cover when not in use) or store in a COOL, DRY place during the winter to preserve the wood's moisture.
47"W x 24"D x 16.5"H