The Hambrick Teak Hardwood Love Seat from NorthCape International's Forever Patio Line features a natural, simplistic design accented with over-stuffed, plush cushions that will add an attractive rustic feel to your patio. The frame is constructed of 100% solid, plantation-grown teak hardwood fastened together with zinc-coated steel that has been plated in brass to minimize corrosion while adding maximum stability and a beautiful luster. The cushions are comprised of Dacron Cores wrapped in moisture wicking materials and covered in your choice of Sunbrella fabric. Teak hardwood is naturally weather-resistant and can be oiled to preserve its original warm look or can be allowed to weather organically to a beautiful silvery patina. Add a warm rustic beauty to your outdoor entertaining area with Forever Patio's Hambrick Teak Collection.
- Responsibly harvested solid plantation-grown teak
- The teak plantation participates in a replenished forestry program, and plants 1 tree for each tree that is harvested
- A wire wheel is used to distress the reclaimed wood to enhance the grain and provide a restic finish
- You may choose to allow your natural wood/teak to weather to a beautiful silver-gray patina or treat it with an oil or sealer specifically made for natural wood/teak twice a year to preserve the natural wood/teak's golden finish
- Zinc-coated, brass-plated steel hardware
- Natural wood/teak may be cleaned using a wood cleaner, or lightly sanded with 600 (or higher) grit sandpaper
- Plush Bull Nose cushions in Sunbrella® fabric provide unmatched fade, moisture and mildew resistance
- Sunbrella® cushion covers provide unmatched fade, moisture and mildew resistance, and can be easily unzipped for cleaning.
53.5"W x 32.5"D x 32.5"H
Cushion Thickness: 6"